Priceless Small Business Blogging Tips And Why You Need Them
Hence why we are consistently seeing new forms of marketing online for large and small businesses worldwide.
In that regard, you're beginning to notice lots and lots of small businesses opening their own blog online. Not only is the idea of a business blog is excellent, but what happens if that business owner does not know exactly how to attract their customers through their site?
In today's post, I want to share with you several small business blogging tips that will get your website ranking in the search engines like never before, literally leaving your competitors in the dust!
But what happens when a small business does not have an internet presence?
Why You Simply Need To Learn These Small Business Blogging Tips
There's once was a time in which door to door sales, referrals, and word of mouth marketing was KING. A time we ALL can appreciate with much less complicated technical mumbo-jumbo.
Am I right?
Nevertheless, those times are long gone. And if you have YET to understand and create a blog for your small business, you're heading down the path you least planned to see your business heading.
More the reason why your business needs a blog and the knowledge of small business blogging tips for you to be in the place and time of the wealth transfer that's happening right in front of you.
Understanding small business blogging tips and how they can dramatically impact your business can change your stress level from one of “Where are all my customers going?” to “Wow! We're going to have to expand and hire some more help!”
There's no denying the fact that the internet is here to stay and incorporating small business blogging tips into your business will be the success factor you need in today's electronic world of online search.
So now that you're all excited to learn exactly what these small business blogging tips are and how YOU can incorporate them, let's go over what you must understand about the theory used to find YOUR particular business online.
Brilliant Small Business Blogging Tips Attract Flocks Of New Business
If you were to search online, you'll find tons and tons of articles and videos sharing small business blogging tips.
But just which small business blogging tips do you actually incorporate and how do you know if there's not already out-dated strategies?
Listen, learning how to blog correctly in order for your customers to find you online can become a bit overwhelming, and at times most business owners would rather spends tons of money outsourcing their blogging so that they don't have to deal with the confusion.
Luckily for you, I'm going to share very simple small business blogging tips to help you:
- You first must have a blog. (And if you don't know were and how to create one, don't worry. Towards the end I'll be sharing a blogging platform that is cheap and 90% of the work is already done for you.)
- Keep your blog updated at least twice per week. This means adding new updates, sales, coupons, events, and so on that happen in your business throughout the week. This creates an active audience that will remain faithful customers for a very long time.
- Share your content online through social media. And if you haven't done so already, your business should have it's own account online on sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and so on. All of these sites can bring you even more traffic based on what you are actually sharing.
These are the basic steps to creating a long-lasting online presence for your small business and will lead to a flood of customers for the long term through these small business blogging tips.
Now, before you think that this is all that's involved…there is the dreaded technical part.
The part that becomes overwhelming for many, and that is understanding SEO (search engine optimization), which is just a fancy word for getting Google to like and rank your website.
Here, you have two very simple choices to make:
- You can spend hours and hours and hours researching, studying SEO, staying up to date on the consistent change made by Google, trying to understand each and every small business blogging tips you can get your hands on, and pull your hair our trying to please the search engines….then MAYBE you'll get a sale or two out of the whole ordeal…….or
- You can invest $25 per month to have all of the technical STUFF done for you and all you would have to do is update your site at least twice per week!
I think the choice is pretty obvious here!
I truly hope you enjoyed this post on small business blogging tips and don't forget to share!