The Few And The Brave Achieve Success In Network Marketing
“Many are selected, but few are eligible.” That's a phrase I heard my mentor tell me that at first, I didn't understand. How is it that so many people decide on joining a home based business but SO FEW have any success in network marketing?
And throughout my battles in this industry, it was not a choice for me to learn what that phrase truly meant. For me, it was that so many people getting started into a specific business only led to saturation in that market, and only the few that where first to get involved actually made any money.
But that couldn't be further from the truth!
Success in network marketing has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with saturation, or even the most common EXCUSE I hear that “my upline is not helping me build my business”.
Recently, I watched a video done by one of the most successful person's in this industry, Ray Higdon, where he shares his story about his success in network marketing.
But success in network marketing is no secret, if you understand what is meant by “Fighting For Your Dreams”.
The Ultimate Fight For Success In Network Marketing
So many people want the TITLE, but so few are willing to get in the boxing ring and take a beating!
Ask yourself these questions:
- How bad do you want to be successful?
- How much determination do you have to go through the challenges, the negative people, and the struggles life will put in your way to get THAT which you want?
Success in network marketing doesn't come to those that feel they are entitled to it. Success comes to those that FIGHT, LOSE, GET BACK UP, AND KEEP ON FIGHTING AGAIN!
There are challenges you'll be faced with, BELIEVE ME. But those challenges are only as BIG as YOU make them.
Studying this industry allows you to overcome that ultimate fight for success in network marketing, but ignoring the education can cost you not only your success, but the life YOUR FAMILY deserves to have for generations to come.
See, there's a HUGE difference in becoming a good student of this industry and becoming the BEST student to achieve success in network marketing.
Here's the difference:
- A “good student” in this industry is coach-able, teachable, and trainable. Meaning that this person can follow simple directions and action steps GIVEN by their leader or mentor.
- A “BEST student” in this industry is classified as someone that does not wait until their leader or mentor tells them what to do next, THEY GO OUT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Now the question is, what do YOU consider yourself, a GOOD student or the BEST student?
Your answer to this questions will also answer your question about why YOU are not having the success in network marketing that you are seeking.
Success In Network Marketing Takes Having A System To Follow
Just like champion boxers, they KNEW exactly what they had to do the moment they stepped into the ring to fight their opponent.
They had already studying that fighter, knew all of their moves, their strengths and weaknesses, and exactly HOW to take him down.
This is what YOU need to have for YOUR success in network marketing, A PLAN OF ACTION.
And in our system, we've created that plan of action to achieve that success you are so desperate to achieve!
We call it “Help Three And Your Financially Free” plan.
Simple, here's how it works:
- If you can be willing to take the focus off of yourself and help three people achieve their goal, you'll have success in network marketing.
- If you can work with those three people for a six week period and follow our “Business Launch Process”, you'll achieve the success that recently our team member had. (from $500 per week to $5000 per week!)
You see, we taught our team member Loyalty, Unity, and Edification and that's how she was able to achieve such an AWESOME increase in profits that she can generate.
But the choice is yours. Success in network marketing is about NEVER GIVING UP!
Keep moving forward, because eventually you're going to run out of obstacles and your path will be opened for you!